Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Walgreens Cleaning supplies


I just got back from one of my favorite stores!! The cleaning supplies at Walgreens are all on sale this week. I got 4 cans of Pledge for $8.00 out of pocket. In this months easy saver catalog you can get $1.00 rebate for cleaning supplies. So 4 cans of pledge will end up being $4.00. I also used this coupon found here. I also wanted to get the Gillette Fusion razor. They are on sale for $8.99. Combined with RR and coupon they ended up being $1.01 profit. For some reason the stores in northern UT don't spit out the RR so it wouldn't be a good deal at all. I thought that was weird. So no razors this week. Here is a list of the other cleaning products you can get on deal this week.

*Pledge 2/$7 or $3.50 each
-$1.00 EasySaver rebate #30
-$3/2 printable HERE
Final Price: $1 each wyb two

*Drano 2/$7 or $3.50 each
-$1.00 EasySaver rebate #30
-$1.50 printable HERE
Final Price: $1.00

*Windex, Shout & Fantastik 2/$5 or $2.50 each
-$1.00 EasySaver rebate #30
-$1.00 printable HERE
Final Price: $.50 each

*Windex Wipes 2/$5 or $2.50 each
-$1.00 EasySaver rebate #30
-$1.50 printable HERE
Final Price: FREE

Pledge Fabric Sweeper 2/$7 or $3.50 each
-$1.00 EasySaver rebate #30
-$2.00 printable HERE
Final Price: $.50

and if you live outside of northern UT here is the razor deal!!
Gillette Fusion Razor $8.99
-$6.00 RR at checkout
-$4.00 from 2/8 PG
Final Price: $1.01 overage!


To see a full list of Walgreens deals go here.

4 comments:

Amanda said...

Cami,
I never go to Walgreens so I am not familiar with the rebates. Where do you find the info on them.
Thanks
Amanda

Cami said...

At the front of the store where their weekly ads are they have a small book. That is where all your rebate info is. It is called the easy saver catalog. When you buy something the can be applied to a rebate, just go to Walgreens.com. On the website is a place for you to claim all of your rebates. That way you don't have to mail them in or anything. I get my rebates on a Walgreens gift card. If you do it that way you get 10% more and you can keep reloading it!! Let me know if this doesnt make sense!!

Racheal said...

can you tell me what "RR at check out" means? you have it written under the razors... is that the rebates at the front of the store you were talking about?

thanks!
racheal

Cami said...

RR means Register Rewards. Sometimes Walgreens will have a deal where if you spend so much you will get some back. In the Register Rewards deal for the razor you would get a $6.00 one. It is a coupon that you can use on your next purchase.