Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Other places to get coupons

**Don't forget to enter the giveaway**

I got this list from momsloot101. Her blog is fun to glance through. This is the list that she mentions but I added my own thoughts to it.
1.CouponMom.com (you have to register through e-mail but no biggie. Also this is a national price list so sometimes the prices are a little different)
2.Coupons.com
3.Red Plum online
4.Smart Source online
5.Product Manufacturer Websites.
6.Store monthly coupon books and weekly in AD coupons (i.e. Walgreen's easy rebate monthly book. You can get those at the front of the store.)
7."All You Magazine" (you will see this mentioned sometimes in the pyp forums. It is a magazine that is only by subscription or you can get it at Walmart. This magazine has a ton of manuf. coupons each month.)

1 comment:

Sarah J. said...

Man, I need to be better about pinching MY pennies! Thanks for the tips!