Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Score

So I don't have a picture. I went at 6:00 A.M. this morning to dive into the madness. It was...madness. I don't know if I will go that early again but I did get some WICKED AWESOME deals. When I got home my hubby was helping me put everything away. I didn't have the heart to tell him I needed a picture. Plus I thought that he might stop! lol So here is my list of items I got today. Remember to check out the complete list of sale items here.

2 Malt O Meal Cereal
2 Jolly Time Popcorn
2 1LB Butter
6 Stayfree Pads
7 Downy
4 Tide
3 Gillette Fusion Razor
6 Toaster Strudel
23 boxes of Fruit Snacks and Fruit by the Foot
8 Pantene Shampoo
5 Secret Deodorant
3 2pk Mr Clean Magic Erasers
1 Minute Maid Orange Juice
3 Boxes Brownie Mix
7 Boxes Granola Bars
3 Go-Gurts
2 Gardettos Snack Mix

Coupons: $157.43
Preferred Savings: $117.16
Total Spent: $133.53
Total Savings: $274.59
Total Transactions: 9

This sale is a little more tricky and one that really needs to be thought out to maximize your savings. Let me know if there are any questions. Happy Shopping!!

3 comments:

ROBYN -N- KEVIN said...

So Woman...Your tip on the mascara was awesome. That is the mascara that I use as well. I bought sic tubes for $6.00. Thanks again!! Raelyn

ROBYN -N- KEVIN said...

We made our trip to Albertson's tonight. I have never gone the day of the start of the sale. We had 8 transactions and paid $140.07 and saved $311.71. This is so amazing. Thanks for inviting me to your party!!! Raelyn

Kari Sweeten said...

Went to Albertson's today and banked! They got a new truckload of stuff this morning so it was very picked over. Thanks for sharing your tips!!!