Friday, January 23, 2009

My purchases this past week were at Wallgreens and Albertsons. I had to turn in some of the receipts for some rebates so I can't break down the savings but everything shown in the picture plus some was only $34.00 out of pocket. WoWser!! Here is what I got
4 boxes Crunch Berries
4 boxes Granola Bars
8 boxes of Ziplock baggies
4 bags of Doritoes
6 bottles of gatorade
8 cans of Oust (not pictured)
3 jars of Ragu
13 jars of Peanut Butter (Lilly LOVES Peanut Butter)
4 2L of Pepsi products
2 4pk of Ziplock containers

Remember if you live in UT then you can get the sale lists for free
here.
Happy Shopping

2 comments:

The Wirick Five said...

You need to let me in on your secrets! I've only just begun the grocery smarts craze, and I must say, I've done well so far. Week one (and only 1 paper), I spent $52 and saved $56. Week two (three papers, but not many coupons from the paper were used), I spend $78 and saved $104. Needless to say, the more spent, the more saved. I'm open to any tips you may be willing to give!!

Kara said...

Cami thanks for finding my blog. I love that you have so many!!! Help me with this, I don't really know how to do it but really want to. If you don't mind if I go with you or something, email me and let me know how to get started. kleff@amfam.com