Listerine or Reach products 3/$9 (Listerine original mouthwash 500 ml, Reach ultra clean toothbrush or floss 30 yards, 2 PK advanced design toothbrushes) 3/$9
Receive $6 RR when you buy 3
Use $3.00/3 coupon from SS 3/15/09 OR $1 off from RP 2/8/09
Final price: FREE
Speedstick/Lady Speedstick $1.99
Receive $1 RR
Final price: FREE plus overage
Revlon ColorSilk hair color 2/$4.00
Receive $2 back in ES rebate
Final price: 2/$2
(Limit 1)
Duncan Hines brownie mix $1.00
Use $0.35 coupon from 2/1 SS insert
Final price: $0.65
WAGS diapers 2/$9
(A great way to use Huggies RRs!!)
Nature's Made Vitamins BOGO
Revlon products BOGO
Use $1.00 or $2.00 coupons from 12/7, 2/8 or 3/15 SS insert
Deerfield Farm trail mix $0.99
I am so bummed that I missed out on the diaper deal last week!! Oh well....
Certification and Function of Athletic Trainers
7 years ago

2 comments:
Hey, Cami, thanks for all your help! I'm new at this couponing thing, and since we have my fiance's kids every other weekend, we haven't really started buying a ton of items, but I did have a mini-trip to Walgreens last week and saved some money! They were out of almost all the diapers, but I got a few. Email me your email address and I'll add you to my readers. I'd like to know what you thought of my first trip. Oh, Wal-Mart had Huggies for $9.97...I don't know if they still do, but that's cheaper than Walgreens if you still want to get some. My email is kahra0233 at msn dot com. :o)
I bought 10 of the Garnier Fructis Styling Mousse and paid for the tax only!! $2.99 each with a $2.00 easy saver plus a $1.00 off coupon from the newspapers! AWESOME DEALS!!
Post a Comment